Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About The Role
Maisha Meds is looking for an experienced, creative, and growth-oriented Senior Product Manager to lead the team to codify a product vision that will improve care for patients in low- and middle-income countries and help transform the incentives for healthcare delivery. This person will partner with global health funders, pharmaceutical companies, and insurance providers to provide radical transparency and program cost-effectiveness. We need this person to enable the company’s growth and user engagement by leading product discovery, design, delivery, evaluation and iteration.
Products at Maisha Meds are typically a combination of clinical strategy, tech enablement, process improvement, incentives design, and outcome impact analysis. With our team of engineers and designers, these products are presented for Maisha Meds’ network of pharmacies and clinics to support programs that drive patient access and behavior change. We are looking for a strong leader and analytical thinker to help us build this into a flagship program demonstrating the potential of data-driven healthcare delivery for the bottom of the pyramid.
Our Senior Product Manager Will
Lead product development
- Lead development of holistic solutions: Collaborate with experts to evaluate opportunities and develop products to reduce cost and improve quality of care.
- Develop internally facing tools used to scale and manage provider incentive systems
- Deliver those solutions with a laser focus on outcomes: Make the vision a reality nationally through effective delivery, high likelihood of adoption, and impact for patients.
- Iterate to make existing solutions better: Drive continuous improvement to existing products and discovery and rollout of new initiatives via data-driven processes.
Grow our user base
- Develop and test multi channel customer acquisition strategy with an emphasis on growing month on month via referrals and organic growth, decrease CAC, and increase LTV
- Develop a customer journey map and core value proposition and messaging through data and qualitative research (i.e. acquisition analysis, customer interviews, etc)
- Identify channels to test, run test, perform customer segmentation analysis, and optimize channels and presence
- Partner with business analytics and data science to generate insights and use them to make operations more intelligent to improve user satisfaction and increase retention
- Develop a roadmap: Establish and maintain an integrated company product roadmap through collaboration with company leadership, key stakeholders, performance against targets, and through deep customer research
- Prioritize resources and considering tradeoffs: Develop the frameworks needed for this through agile best practices and evaluate value delivered, customer acceptance, and impact
- Measure success: Measurement and optimization of key process indicators around product delivery, team engagement and value creation
- Help us develop best-practices: With the CTO, implement and optimize agile processes and move our team towards two week sprints for product development
Strengthen our team
- Recruit: Recruit and retain a stellar team across technology, product management, clinical innovation, impact study design, ux/ui design and population health strategy
- Coach and educate: Invest in and oversee talent management of the team including career-pathing, coaching, and establishing a highly-engaged product culture
- Collaborate: Be a strong collaborator across the company, including anticipating new needs through continuous communication
We’re looking for a candidate with demonstrated success in:
- Product Management: 5+ years technology product management in world class high growth, cloud-based environments. Delivery of MVP + Iterations, lean/agile approaches and fluency with different models for tech delivery
- A “Full Stack”: Ability to combine diverse skill sets to operate a holistic strategy including technology enablement, healthcare services design, clinical interventions, and data and analytics
- Data Literacy: Evaluation methods and study design to measure the effectiveness of clinical and operational interventions including piloting. Proven track record evaluating a pipeline of potential ideas and moving them through a product discovery process
- Design: A strong ux design ethos and delivery of products that are easy to use, with high utilization and high customer NPS
- Customer Empathy: Meeting the needs of our pharmacies, clinics, and patients with respect to population health. High customer empathy and track record of driving change in user behavior
- Product Marketing: leading demos, being the face of the company’s products to internal and external stakeholders. Strong presentation skills and credibility with customers, prospects and strategic partners
- Operating Efficiency: Enabling process improvement through automation and iteration
- Health IT: Familiarity with health data, HIT standards, emerging trends and informatics strategies for maximizing data sources
Why You Should Join Us
Maisha Meds aims to leverage technology to solve problems that affect millions of people across sub-Saharan Africa. Though we can’t offer you catered meals like in Silicon Valley, we can promise you an opportunity to drive real, quantifiable change that literally saves lives. We are dedicated to our work and care deeply about our product’s impact. You’ll join our small and friendly team to grow Maisha Meds into a company serving tens of millions of people.
Send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Senior Product Manager.”