Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Pergamon Ltd, a well-established provider of innovative business solution with a recognized footprint in East Africa, is seeking to re-open its office in Mombasa, Kenya. We are looking for energetic people to take up the positions below who can join our team in fulfilling our dream of leading the African market in provision of cutting edge technology solutions that transform lives.
Preference will be given to residents of Mombasa and its environs.
Reporting to the Head of Sales & Administration, the job holder will be required to carry out the following duties and responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Repair and maintenance of all hardware supplied by the company
- Maintenance of records of all devices repaired/serviced
- Testing of all hardware before being delivered to the customer to ensure they are in their optimal working condition
- Responsible for taking care of the tools supplied in the department and making sure they are in proper working condition at all
- Keeping records of all the hardware repaired including details such as serial numbers, problem reported/solved, spare parts used, and tests carried
- Repair and maintenance of all fiscal devices while observing adherence to Revenue Authorities laws
- Customer support regarding hardware issue on phone, email etc
- Carrying out research for the purposes of product development and ensuring that the products supplied by the company remain competitive
- Training users on the operations of the hardware devices supplied by the company
- Handling complains from clients and advising management on the same to ensure proper measures are taken
- Adhering to the stipulated code of conduct when dealing with clients at all times
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Instrumentation & Control Engineering examined by Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) – mandatory
- At least 3 years of hands on experience in repairs of electronics involving diagnosis, and replacement of faulty component on electronic boards
- Knowledge/skills in networking will be an added advantage
- Passion for research and resolution of electronic faults/issues
- Demonstrated knowledge of workshop management
- Positive attitude
How to Apply
Interested applicants who have skills and experience that match the mentioned requirements are encouraged to send their applications for consideration. Applicants should be sent to email@example.com by 15th November 2020. Please indicate your current place of residence in your application.