Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Pergamon Ltd, a well-established provider of innovative business solution with a recognized footprint in East Africa, is seeking to re-open its office in Mombasa, Kenya. We are looking for energetic people to take up the positions below who can join our team in fulfilling our dream of leading the African market in provision of cutting edge technology solutions that transform lives.
Preference will be given to residents of Mombasa and its environs.
Reporting to the General Manager, the job holder will be required to carry out the following duties and responsibilities
- Owns and leads the sales team in achieving the set sales targets for the Region
- Works with the Human Resource department in recruiting, training and maintaining the sales team
- Formulating a sales plan for the team which addresses the market needs and aligning it to the company’s strategic and product development plans
- Recruitment of sales partners/resellers of the company’s products/solutions and ensuring the contractual agreements are signed off as
- Providing market intelligence to the Management team for the purpose of improving products offerings as well as customer experience in the Region
- Provides administration support to the Branch by ensuring that the office runs properly and processes that support business development in the Region are established, implemented and continuously improved to address the market needs within the
- Provides overall leadership to the team working at the Branch
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in Business Development with demonstrated achievement of sales targets
- Experience in new product/markets introduction is an added advantage
- Demonstrated leadership and team management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants who have skills and experience that match the mentioned requirements are encouraged to send their applications for consideration. Applicants should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th November 2020. Please indicate your current place of residence in your application.