Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Foundation is seeking to recruit a dynamic, proactive, passionate and results-oriented Communications Manager who will have the overall responsibility for leading the development and implementation of the Foundation’s communication strategy, the strengthening of internal and external communications platforms, ensuring that the positive and empowering opportunities that are delivered through the Foundation’s integrated programmes are documented and communicated in ways that engage both internal and external stakeholders. The role holder will ensure that the Foundation responds effectively to new and innovative social and virtual media channels by supporting initiatives to engage the public and relevant stakeholders. S/he willwork alongside other colleagues across the Foundation to articulate and bring to life what we do in a simple, consistent and compelling way and thereby help build the Foundation’s brand reputation.There will be a travel component to this position and the opportunity to visit and work with our integrated programmes across East Africa.
Role: Communications Manager (Nairobi, Kenya).
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer.
- Master’s degree in Communications, Business, International Relations, Media and, Journalism, or related field.
- At least a minimum of 8 years’ experience in strategic communications, marketing, media, public relations and brand management.
- Ability to communicate with confidence, clarity, conviction and enthusiasm, translating ideas, issues and observations into compelling messages.
- A certified member of a recognised public relations society or any other relevant professional body.
- Experience in aligning social media into strategic communication planning including creating and managing website content.
- Extensive experience in an internal or external communications role in East Africa – either in a private or public sector context.
- Good understanding of the development sector in East Africa and with experience in engaging and influencing diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to build trusted, sustainable and collaborative relationships – seen as a highly trusted technical resource for advice and guidance in strategic communications.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of content management systems – preferably WordPress -and strong understanding and experience of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop desirable.
- Excellent publication skills that include proofreading, copy editing, and knowledge of design / layout and strong visual skills.
- Good understanding of international safeguarding principles, practices and standards- with the ability to incorporate these in internal and external communications plans and monitor compliance
Please send the information listed below, as a single PDF file, to the following email address: email@example.com. Please indicate Application for Human Resources Manager- Kenya in the subject line.
1. A detailed CV and Covering Letter,
2. A 1,000-word essay that includes the following:
- What HR experience have you gained that indicates you are the most qualified candidate for the role?
- What challenges do you foresee/anticipate in building best in class human resources centres of excellence (talent management, learning & development, and compensation)? What steps will you take to successfully resolve these?
3. A one-page list of five references with current addresses, phone numbers, and email contacts
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted due to the expected high volume of applicants.
Deadline of application: 30th November 2020.