Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Foundation’s ambition is to grow as a significant employer in East Africa. The HR Manager will be at the forefront of implementing the human resources strategy in collaboration with the Head of Human Resources in Nairobi. The role holder should be passionate about bringing impactful change using their HR experience and have a ‘hands on’ approach to working in an International organisation. The role holder will truly be inspired by the opportunity to build HR processes from the ground up and is motivated to help build a world class Human Resources function in Kenya. The role presents a wonderful opportunity for a genuinely driven, curious and passionate individual who desires to affect real change; a confident individual who takes a dynamic, innovative and forward-thinking approach to their work and who respects and understands local cultures and values and yet embraces and can work within international work ethics and standards.
Role: Human Resources Manager (Nairobi)
Reporting to: Head of HR (Nairobi)
- Possess a HR related Bachelors’ degree with a postgraduate HR qualification and/or membership of a professional HR association- CIPD, CHRA, SHRM.
- A minimum of six (6) years professional experience; three (3) of these must have been in senior management roles.
- Prior experience in working with multinational organisations or subsidiaries is a distinct advantage but as a minimum, each candidate must be able to demonstrate strong HR leadership in fast-growing organisations.
- An excellent communicator in written and spoken English.
- Deep understanding of Kenya labour laws, standards and legal requirements.
- Good understanding of HR data metrics and the ability to present these to the senior management to aid in decision-making.
Please send the information listed below, as a single PDF file, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate Application for Human Resources Manager- Kenya in the subject line.
1. A detailed CV and Covering Letter,
2. A 1,000-word essay that includes the following:
- What HR experience have you gained that indicates you are the most qualified candidate for the role?
- What challenges do you foresee/anticipate in building best in class human resources centres of excellence (talent management, learning & development, and compensation)? What steps will you take to successfully resolve these?
3. A one-page list of five references with current addresses, phone numbers, and email contacts
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted due to the expected high volume of applicants.