Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Location: Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
Twiga is a supplier of Fresh Fruit and Vegetables (FFV) and FMCG to vendors in urban African markets. We connect farmers to urban retailers in informal markets, and by supplying them with quality produce we ensure food safety and security.
We are looking for an associate to join our Strategy & Insights team. You will be joining a dynamic environment with skilled, friendly, and dedicated colleagues and will be supporting Twiga with strategy planning and management and enabling data-driven decision making.
The Strategy & Insights department is responsible for managing the overall strategy for the company, driving strategic discussions internally with management and respective departments and externally with investors and other stakeholders, and providing data analytics and insights to support business objectives, strategic initiatives and decision making.
- Prepare decks and reports that articulate strategy; translate complex concepts and analyses into clear and simple presentations
- Develop structures/frameworks to understand business problems and think through ideas and initiatives critically to solve the problems
- Support the Strategy & Insights Lead in driving strategy planning and management processes for management and respective departments
- Support the Strategy & Insights Lead in crafting and conveying Twigas equity story and strategic narratives to engage investors
- Lead the market intelligence team to collect and analyze data on business opportunities, customers, competitors, products, and prices; design quantitative and qualitative market research projects to address business needs and provide actionable insights
- Two or more years of experience in Management Consulting or Corporate Strategy – preference for experience in top global consulting firms and/or multinational corporations
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration, or other relevant fields
- Outstanding quantitative/qualitative analysis and critical thinking skills, with emphasis on strategic thinking and creativity to solve complex problems
- Excellent command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of quantitative and qualitative data collection methods (surveys, polls, focus groups, etc.)
- Project management skills; agile and hands-on, committed to making an impact
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to management
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment in order to meet deadlines; highly driven and self-motivated
- Attention to detail; highly organized
Deadline for Applications: 5pm 19th November 2020