Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Title: Senior Technical Sales Executive – Solar Systems,
Industry: Renewable Energy,
Location: Nairobi with frequent travel,
Salary: 100K – 120K,
Our client is a leading renewable energy company in the country. They seek to hire a motivated and result-oriented Senior Technical Sales Executive tasked with selling the company’s solar systems which include water heating, power back-up and water pumping systems.
- Constantly scan for new credible sources of leads and sales opportunities for solar systems
- Negotiate and structure solar systems contract deals
- Target and contact key decision makers in commercial enterprises, hotels/resorts, to create a need and present new opportunities, propose specific sales contracts and achieve business development goals
- Develop and cultivate long term relationships with prospective commercial solar system consumers, government bodies, architectural, construction, engineering bodies and other related industries to help strengthen partnerships.
- Leverage on existing network and expand the company’s product reach and repeat business through relationship building and exceptional customer experience
- Strengthen knowledge in solar systems in the industry, new local/international trends, commercial/consumer trends, ensuring that you are constantly updated
- Ensure compliance with industry and relevant government bodies (ERC), for any renewable energy policy updates, product specs and requirements.
- Collaborate with technical team to properly coordinate project implementation, and operations support interface, and proactively address problems/customer issues, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Provide regular feedback to the management on market trends, competitive threats and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers.
- Strategic reporting on all sales activities including sales and prospecting activities, sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
- Maintain a data base for contractors, quantity surveyors, architects, real estate agents, commercial and medium/small scale developers etc. who can partner with our organization
- Advise management on strategic issues relating to product lines materials, new proposals and problem areas.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Energy Engineering or a related field of study
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in the energy industry
- Proven track record in sales and marketing of solar systems
- Quick learner, capable of grasping the structure & intricacies of the energy business & markets.
- High business acumen.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex information and adapting it to specific customers.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Strong relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness, reliability and integrity.
- Self-motivated with a persuasive, enthusiastic and client-centric focus.
- Ability and willingness to travel is required; frequent and regular visits to prospects and customers.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Technical Sales Executive – Solar Systems) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Monday 23rd November 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.