Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
AIC Health Ministries invites applications from experienced persons to fill the position of TRACTOR DRIVER.
Duty Station: AICHM KAKUMA.
Report to project Coordinator.
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Driving of the tractor in all fields.
- Transport goods with strict regard to all the requirements of Road traffic and Motor Vehicle Act.
- Identify and organize the tractor’s maintenance and repair and to perform light duties such as cleaning and minor tractor maintenance activities.
- Conducting tractor pre-checks prior to setting off for the day’s activities.
- Ensure safety of the tractor at all times.
- Ensure that the tractor is fitted with all accessories and safety equipment.
- Ensure timely renewal of all tractor licenses.
- Ensuring the tractor engine is well oiled and serviced to remain in a good working condition.
- Detecting and reporting any malfunctioning of the tractor’s mechanical systems.
- Reporting any accidents/incidents involving the tractor under your custody to Transport coordinator
Requirements for Appointment:
A candidate must have: –
- Valid driver’s license for heavy equipment such as tractor.
- At least one year experience in tractor driving.
How to Apply
Applicants should include a cover letter, detailed CV detailing work history and current responsibilities, salary history, educational certificates, and three references. Only individuals who meet the above-mentioned qualifications should apply.
Please send your application to:
The Executive Director, AIC Health Ministries, BOX 40431-00100, NAIROBI NOT later than 20th November 2020. Applications can also be sent through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org