Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Office : HR & Administration
Reports to : Head of HR & Administration
Duty Station: Naivasha plant, Kenya
Main Purpose of the Job
The Clinical Officer will work to maintain high clinical standards and actively promote quality health care delivery and smooth running of the Staff clinic and to provide care to staff who require first instance medical attention
- To review patients on a regular basis
- To respond to any adverse occurrences e.g. injuries, falls, sudden illnesses etc, suffered by patients, visitors or staff.
- Responsible for carrying out clinical activities when called upon by the management which include medical history taking, physical exam, diagnosing, prescribing, counselling and ensure holistic care of patients.
- Examine and recommend referral of complicated cases for specialized services to the medical officer in charge.
- KCSE Mean Grade C Plain
- Diploma in clinical medicine or Diploma in clinical medicine and Community Health from a recognized medical training institution
- Registered with the Clinical Officer’s Council and with a current practicing license
- At least one-year experience in the field especially in a Company setup
- At least above 25 years of age
- Possess Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in computer applications
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should send their applications to email@example.com a cover letter with the subject line of the position you are applying for and a CV on or before 20th November 2020 quoting three referees and your expected remuneration addressed to:
The Head of Human Resource & Administration
Keroche Breweries Ltd.
Keroche Breweries is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.