Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
Reporting to the General Manager, Health. The position holder will be responsible for Coordinating Health Pillar programs and initiatives. He/she will be tasked with:
- Organizing Health programs and activities in accordance with the goals of the Health Pillar of Equity Group Foundation (EGF)
- Supporting the development of new programs to support the strategic direction of EGF in the Health Sector.
- Writing program funding proposals and supporting the development of budgets and operating plans for EGF Health programs with clear objectives and indicators for health activities.
- Coordinating operations of EGF Health Programs, support in the analysis of program and project risks to ensure that project goals align with the EGF objectives.
- Ensure health projects meet the project objectives within budget and the allotted timelines, promptly reporting any operational concerns.
- Encouraging beneficiary participation; support in liaising with stakeholders
- Contribute to development of an effective strategy including proactive planning for responsible exit.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of activities & program status throughout its life cycle & in applicable formats.
- Liaising with Group Procurement for all Health Pillar program procurement of goods and services
- Liaising and working with Finance to ensure that all expenses are according to budget and meet required standards of financial management, accountability and good governance.
- Participate in health coordination meetings, internal& external trainings, and other working groups, representing EGF and feeding back on relevant issues
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Clinical degree (Nurse, Clinical Officer) or Public Health degree.
- Master’s degree in Public Health or Social Sciences presents an added advantage
- Certificate or Diploma in Project management is an added asset
- At least 3-years’ post-qualification experience in the health/ development sector.
- At least 1-year supervisor/ management experience in a health context.
Deadline Nov 27 2020
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application online. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.