Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Granary Capital, a fast growing micro finance institution is urgently seeking to fill in positions outlined below.
Vacancies: Business Development Officers
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Other Relationships: Marketing, Credit, Customer Service, HR, Finance & IT
- You will be responsible for managing business development in a designated territory;
- Gaining new clients as well as maintaining existing ones, development of new loans, prompts
- Payment of loans, design and implement control measures and monitoring plans for compliance and operation risk management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Development of new loan with a weekly target Achieve volume and Value targets in order to contribute to the overall goals of the MFI.
- Building a sound relationship with company business partners, vendors and Customers.
- Creating new business opportunities( seek new clients)
- Loan assessment, appraisals and approvals
- Develop a good marketing plan for the company’s products and business.
- Ensure prompt loan repayments’ and recoveries.
- Creation of financial projections for growth and profitability.
- Track and analyze micro finance & economic trends and make any recommendation to the MFI
- Analyze applicant’s financial status, credit and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Review and update credit/loan files
- Liaison with other service providers
- Gathering marketing intelligence
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate loans.
Minimum qualifications, experience & competencies required:
- Diploma in a business related field.
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people and records.
- High integrity and dependability.
- Ability to build and maintain productive working relationships in a multi-functional environment.
- Strong presentation skills including excellent oral communication skills, passion to make yourself understood and engaging in a pleasant way.
The vacancies are available at our Nairobi, Kitui and Mwingi branches.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV immediately, stating your current and expected remuneration, quoting the job title in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.