Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting To: Retail Director
Overall Job Purpose
The Manager – Card Projects will be responsible for managing the daily activities for the company’s card operation group, including payment processing, mailings, and associated support functions. Designing and implementing credit and debit card operations policies and procedures and recommends changes to increase efficiency. Ensuring that card operations group is staffed at appropriate levels and operates within budget. Managing subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. A senior level manager. Ensuring that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Has full authority for personnel actions. Typically requires 5 years’ experience in the related area as an individual contributor. Extensive knowledge of the function and department processes.
- Develops, implements and maintains card services procedures for credit and debit card servicing needs and ATM operations
- Coordinates and oversees debit and credit card activities
- Coordinates and oversees ATM operations including cash management and balancing responsibilities
- Oversees card issuance and reissuance including instant issue services
- Reviews and resolves special card related issues, concerns, requests, problems, and complaints received from members
- Manages vendor relationships for card processing and ATM services
- Administers online credit card, debit card and ATM processing system changes, implementations and problem resolution. Develops and implements special projects such as new account acquisitions, card activation and usage, balance transfers, and changes to terms and conditions
- Prepares reports for management and other departments regarding relevant issues
- Develops policies and procedures for credit, debit, acquiring services and ATM programs
- Works with sales teams to promote credit and debit card programs to members
- Develops and implements risk management tools to identify or prevent card and ATM fraud
- Coordinates dissemination of information, and law enforcement notifications and communications with the Risk Services Department to mitigate losses
- Provides monthly statistical reports related to card risk management performance
- Monitors and maintains fraud control programs and procedures
- Analyse card fraud loss data to identify trends and develops strategies to proactively minimize future exposures and losses
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A Business/IT related degree from a reputable university.
- A business/project management related master’s degree from a reputable university
- Atleast 5 years’ supervisory experience in card operations is required
Key Competencies and Skills
- Team Work and Interpersonal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; Capability to liaise, interact, coordinate and build rapport with people at all levels
- Ability to multi-task and cope with tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Must be a self-starter and have an appreciation of business growth and priorities
- High Leadership Skills
- Problem solver
- Technology orientation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be able to communicate with a wide variety of third party vendors and processor support teams.
- Ability to prepare card management reports for high level management.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Capacity to define problems; gather data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Analyze and interpret statistical data, focus on details, correlate various pieces of information, identify trends, and understand the reasons behind problems as well as successes
- Generate effective solutions to problems while considering all aspects of situations
- Strong interpersonal skills highly motivated and well organized; excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, maintain integrity of confidential member and team member information
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while prioritizing the importance of items in a fast paced environment
- Must be highly motivated and organized
- Must be able to meet required deadlines
Application Deadline 30th November 2020