Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
RE: F& ADM/02/11/2020: WORKSHOP OFFICER I SS BA 2 (1 POSITION) & BA 3 (1 POSITION)
Reporting to the Senior Administrative Officer under Finance & Administration Department, the job holder shall be the Overall in charge of the motor vehicle workshop
Three (3) years renewable contract subject to good performance.
- Responsible for all Corporation motor vehicle repairs, maintenance and body works
- Preparation of periodical reports on condition of motor vehicles
- Responsible for training of mechanics
- Ensure that the workshop procedures are adhered to
- Supervise and guide workshop personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
- Demonstrable evidence of ability to repair modern automatic vehicles
- Must be in possession of a clean driving license (Class B, C, E)
- Must be Computer literate
- Must be in possession of relevant continuous on-the-job training certificate
- Good interpersonal, communication and diagnostic skills
- Must have practical hands-on experience at Supervisory level in a busy and reputable organization for at least four (4) years.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria must submit a detailed updated CV; copies of relevant certificates/testimonials; application/cover letter demonstrating how they qualify for the relevant position and names/contact information for three (3) referees.
Applications addressed to the undersigned must be received on or before 1st December, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
‘’KBC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and the Marginalized are encouraged to apply’’.
KENYA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 30456-00100