Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As the world’s cities grow more complex, people’s need to move easily becomes even more important. Enabling urban flow requires talent and ambition. Together at KONE, we create the new urban reality. Your career is a journey, and how you travel makes a difference.
It’s time to make a move. Join our flow.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Field Support Engineer to be based in our Nairobi office.
Reporting to the Regional Field Support Manager the successful candidate will provide technical support during the installation, commissioning and maintenance phases of KONE and/or non-KONE products. You will be an expert in KONE and Non- KONE products and solutions and provide timely advice to the KONE Front Lines and Supply Operations.
S/he will be responsible for providing remote or on-site technical support for installation and maintenance issues, working closely with the team to ensure products are installed/maintained in compliance with KONE’s safety, process and quality requirements, without problems and on a timely basis.
You will be accountable for piloting and implementing new products and solutions, train local employee during site visits and report performance of set KPI’s on monthly basis to the management. You need to be an individual with a proven track record of being a go-getter and understanding how to partner and collaborate with the business with a strong attention to detail. If you are interested, then apply for this exciting opportunity! Please keep in mind the last day to submit applications will be 30/11/2020.
Are you the one?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other relevant field;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role with good technical understanding KONE and/or non-KONE products;
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented, diligent, attentive to detail, organized self-starter with an orientation towards a high level of customer service;
- Demonstrated experience in successfully working with cross-functional teams and matrix management;
- Excellent English communication skills and fluent in Kiswahili.
What do we offer?
- Great dynamic team promoting a collaborative environment
- Total reward elements that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work
- Comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills
- Engaging job with position description and clear targets
- Regular feedback through performance discussions
- Opportunities for individual development
- Mentoring and coaching programs
- Flexibility, trust and respect
- Value-based culture, behaviors and ethics
- Sustainability and innovation
- Working for a successful organization.
Last day to submit applications will be 30/11/2020.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on http://www.kone.com/careers