Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for expanding our market leading products & solutions in the EA region
- Good working knowledge of Payments, Banking and Financial domain
- To manage the entire sales life cycle from planning to tactical activities for revenue
- Understanding customers’ diverse & specific business needs and applying services /product knowledge to meet those needs, factoring in country-wise regulation
- Strategizing effective sales plans, country wise, and meeting sales targets
- Responding to bid documents, creating proposals, reports and supporting literature
- Delivering presentations and demo(s) to clients
- Brand visibility issuer and acquirer
- Establish reseller partnerships in 3-4 countries
- Target FY 21: $ 2- 3 million (10 million over a 3 years window)
- Experience building a go-to-market plan for EA with Wibmo products & services
- Build and manage a sales organization, which can include channel partnerships in countries
- 15+ yrs of experience in BD and sales, with a few years of successful sales in EA
- Candidate should have strong selling exposure of at least 2-3 domains out of 5, should have managed $ 3-5 million revenue in the respective region
- Good network with banks(issuers) and acquirers
- Ability to lead a team and exposure towards the entire region
- Domain knowledge
- Any EA regions
- Graduation or MBA from tier 1 university
Closing date: 25 November 2020
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful.
Wibmo is an US-based leading provider of eCommerce authentication and cashless payment solutions to banks and consumers in emerging markets including India. The company based in Cupertino, CA and Bengaluru India, processes billions of transactions and delivers high availability digital payment services to banks, merchants, and consumers.
With services in over 20 countries and recently acquired by PayU, the fintech-arm of Prosus, we are passionate about delivering state-of-art digital payment solutions around the world. We are a rapidly growing company and expanding our market reach and seek highly motivated, proactive individuals to join the leadership team.
With a focus on global growth, we are seeking a strong industry leader to expand its payment security product suite, one of the largest providers of payment authentication services in the world and its services include products and services that handle digital transaction authentication, fraud monitoring, transaction risk assessment and related services.
PayU, an online payment service provider and Naspers’ fintech arm, acquired Wibmo in Apr 2019 to help the company scale-up its business. Under the agreement, PayU and Wibmo businesses will continue to run separately.