Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ABOUT THE ROLE
At Enkata we are seeking a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. She/he will be required to manage our social media presence in all platforms, creating high-quality original content, device social media strategy to reach more/potential customers, engage influencers and manage our Company reputation. This is all geared to turning fans into customers turning customers into advocates.
The main work Entail’s :-
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management (including website)
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Reputation management
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on all social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
Job Requirements: –
- Social Media Marketing experience.
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
Method of Application
Send your portfolio to email@example.com