Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
Job Purpose: To offer tactical and strategic planning and management of facilities services and infrastructure that affect the core business of business units particularly in relation to buildings and premises. The job involves tracking resolution timelines and costs, quality management and engaging vendors, contractors and consultants on the same. This is to ensure that a workplace meets the needs of the employees and suits the activities to be carried out therein.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Ensuring that all repairs & maintenance works are done within stipulated budget, timelines and standards
- Site supervision and management including preparation of progress reports
- Briefing stakeholders on progress of ongoing works
- Compile all documents necessary for CBK branch approvals to open and commence operations and follow up on the same with Legal
- Providing a cost tracker for all works and projects being undertaken.
- Providing necessary support infrastructure for all special projects and special events
- Facilitating repairs and maintenance, construction, relocation, expansion and closure of ATM stations as per business strategy
- Providing support to all the subsidiaries expansion and related issues in conformance to Group and In-country regulatory requirements
- Provide a support role to the maintenance officer in their absence to ensure all Service requests pertaining to the category are resolved and the corresponding costs trackers are updated accordingly
- In-depth knowledge of Bank infrastructure Generators, UPS systems, Electrical instalations and builder works scope.
- Ability to interprete building designs
- Ability to come up with repair and maintenance and constructions costs estimates
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills- good knowledge in Microsoft based applications i.e. MS word, excel, power point etc.
- Ability to innovate and creative diligence
Key Critical Competencies
- Business awareness
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning and coordination skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to work long hours with intensive travel.
- High personal standards and goal oriented
- Team player
- Ability to make sound decisions
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects at the same time.
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Electronics Engineering
- Professional qualification in Building Constructions Management or Facilities Management in addition to Construction Management experience.
- Proven ability to analyse complex business issues and identify, design and implement effective practical recommendations
Deadline Nov 24, 2020