Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Work Location: Nairobi – Warehouse
Start date: Immediately
Length of contract: Fixed term (1 year) 100% with 3 to 6 months’ probation period
Application deadline: 30th November 2020
MSF is an independent humanitarian medical organization providing emergency medical aid to populations in need. We provide medical assistance to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from healthcare. We are a non-profit, self-governed, member-based organisation.
Carrying out tasks of checking, recording and storing as well as preparing goods to be sent, according MSF standards and procedures and the storekeeper’s instructions, in order to ensure proper orders’ reception and dispatch.
Other tasks include, but not limited to:
- Receiving goods arriving to the warehouse, checking its status/condition and amounts against the waybill(s).
- Preparing outgoing items in a clean and optimized way by appropriately packing, sealing and labeling goods, assisting with recording the exits on stock cards and project form, and ensuring good quality of cold chain when needed.
- Ensuring that goods are well organized and stored in a clean area to be visible and traceable i.e. assisting in stock inventory, storing items according to nature and use, and ensuring that warehouse temperature is appropriate and items that require cold chain are correctly stored.
- Carrying out basic maintenance of the warehuse, ensuring security conditions (keeping unauthorized staff out, locking, etc….).
- Ensuring cleanliness of common working areas and proper use, storage and maintenance of equipment and tools provided.
- Informing superiors of any incident that may occur in the course of his/her work.
- Work closely with the Store Keeper under the guidance of the Warehouse supervisor during stock requests, stock counts and dispatch preparations.
- Ensure Unifield software has correct information of project stocks at all times.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities which may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Essential: Certificate/Diploma in warehousing/stock management/Logistics/Supply Chain
Essential: 1 year previous experience as a storekeeper assistant.
Essential: Fluency in English & Swahili.
Essential: Knowledge of mathematics
Desirable: Ability to do basic repairs & Unifield Software application.
Commitment to MSF Principles
Teamwork & Co-operation
Results and Quality Orientation Service Orientation
If you meet the above requirements, please email your CV & motivation letter as a single file by 30th November, 2020 under the subject “STOREKEPER ASSISTANT” to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
(MSF is an equal Employer and does not charge any application/recruitment or training fee)