Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Fibre/Commercial Business. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Brief Post Description
The role is required to provide strategic and operational drive to the FTTx strategic roadmap and scale the FTTx business/operating model of Safaricom. The role is key in our digital transformation journey and focused on customer obsession. The role will report to the Chief Executive Officer and will be accountable for people, process, and performance through collaborative engagement across the value chain in the organisation.
- Define and drive Safaricom FTTx strategy
- Ensure operational plans align with business and financial objectives.
- Contribute to functional strategy development
- Embrace Convergence and grow FTTx uptake through relevant content, solutions, services and partnerships.
- Drive growth by accelerating fixed broadband customer base, launch converged propositions, extend coverage and strengthen our Customer Promise and Experience
- Enable FTTx Network Services growth and scalability
- 10 /15 years+ experience in Techco environment;
- Experience with strategic budgets and planning as well as overseen Profit & Loss management;
- Strong business and client leadership abilities; ability to innovate and engage stakeholders;
- Demonstrated evidence of leading innovative and/or transformative projects;
- Experience with FTTx feasibility planning and business modelling;
- Existing relationships with FTTx active equipment (GPON, etc.) suppliers;
How to Apply
Last Date to Apply: Nov 24, 2020
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your updated resume.
Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.