Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Vacancy: Computer Sales Interns (6 – 12 months) to join our company Tradestar Kenya Ltd.
Job Advert No.: 7
Who we are: Tradestar Kenya Ltd, is an ICT company offering hardware and software solutions. We are based in Thika with over 20 employees. Our customers are both end-users and dealers / brokers.
Our end-users are mostly in schools and universities and professionals who use our systems for Animation, Video broadcasting, Cad-Cam, Desktop publishing and normal business usage.
Products we offer: Our products consist of high end refurbished ICT products like servers, workstations, desktop, laptops from HP, IBM and Dell
Responsibilities and Duties
- Joining as a Sales intern you will be responsible for growing our customer base in Kenya.
- Account management for new and existing customers
- Making sales follow-ups, quotations, invoicing
- Following up deliveries to check if everything is working well
- Delivering content for our websites and brochures in order to advertise our products
- Placing online advertisements
- Updating social media such as Facebook and Youtube channel
- Making promotions videos
- Making e-mailings to send to customers
- Cold calling for setting up new business and to expand our customer base
- Being able to meet or exceed sales and performance targets
- Making and updating procedures (SOP) for sales, marketing and purchase
Skills / Qualifications:
- Education: Ongoing BA/BS in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting Management, and sales.
- Proficient in ICT
- Excellent in Swahili and English language, both oral and written
- Self-confident and with excellent communication skills
- Result oriented
- Both able to work in a team and individually
- Speaking French or German would count as extra qualification
- Kenyan resident
- Maximum of one-hour travel distance from Thika
Salary: Ksh.15,000 gross salary + travel and bonus. Salary is re-evaluated every 3 months.
Good results can lead to a permanent contract.
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send documents in PDF format. Mandatory documents (CV and Application letter)
Let the documents hold your name. e.g. Ann Wanjiku_CV or Ann Wanjiku_Application
Quote the Job Advert Number responding to advert
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.