Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Multi Media Intern for Social Media Video Productions
Job Advert No.: 39
Tradestar Kenya Limited is a fast growing outsourcing organization situated in Thika town.
We are looking for an intern with acting, video and audio editing plus presentation skills.
- Making storyboards for promotional and training videos
- Making PowerPoint presentations for usage in videos
- Both self-record and presentation of videos (audio and image) in our studio and onsite
- Edit video footage and add special effects and sounds
- Design and produce material for print, electronic and digital platforms
- Develop content offers, demo videos, promotional videos
- Upload content to social media, interact with subscribers and responders
- Use appropriate software and equipment to edit video and audio per specifications
- Feed illustration/ animation functions into videos and other audio-visual collateral
- Support design and copy updates on websites and other applications
- Collaborate with UX, web design and other specialized consultants
- Initiate meetings with the Communications Team to raise concerns and suggestions
- Attend and support weekly team meetings
- Develop and deliver reports and presentations
- Provide logistical and administrative support as needed
- Degree/ Diploma in Graphic Design, acting/filming or Motion Graphics
- At least 1 year of graphic design experience and acting
- Strong knowledge of graphics-producing software including but not limited to Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, BBflash including a variety of 3rd party motion graphic plugins
- Strong knowledge of editing software including Adobe Premiere, and Flash
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines under direct supervision and independently
- Effective and consistent communication with colleagues and clients
- Commitment to highest production quality on all projects
- Teachable, diligent, tenacious and committed to excellence
- Strong written and verbal skills in both Swahili and English.
Salary: Ksh 15,000 gross salary + travel. Salary is re-evaluated every 3 months.
Good results can lead to a higher salary and permanent contract.
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send documents in PDF format. Mandatory documents (CV and Application letter)
- Let the documents hold your name. e.g. Ann Wanjiku_CV or Ann Wanjiku_Application
- Quote the Job Advert Number responding to advert
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.