Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Vacancy: Sales Account Manager (Fulltime) to join our company Tradestar Kenya Ltd.
Job Advert No.: 6
Who we are: Tradestar Kenya Ltd is an ICT company offering hard and software solutions. We are based in Thika with over 20 employees. Our customers are both end-users and dealers/brokers mainly in Europe, Asia and North America.
Our end-users are mostly in schools and universities and professionals who use our systems for Animation, Video-broadcasting, Cad-Cam, Desktop publishing and normal business usage.
Products we offer: Our products consist of high end refurbished ICT products like servers, workstations, desktop, laptops from HP, IBM and Dell
Responsibilities & Duties
- Joining as a Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for growing our customer base
- Account management for new and existing customers
- Making sales follow-ups, quotations, invoicing
- Following up deliveries to check if everything is working well
- Delivering content for our websites and brochures in order to advertise our products
- Training new sales staff
- Placing online advertisements
- Updating social media such as Facebook and Youtube channel
- Making promotional videos
- Making e-mailings to send to customers
- Cold calling for setting up new business and to expand our customer base
- Being able to meet or exceed sales and performance targets
- Making and updating procedures (SOP) for sales, marketing and purchase
- Education: BA/BS in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting Management, and sales.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in ICT sales or ICT consultancy
- Proficient in ICT, technical experience is recommended
- Excellent in Swahili and English language, both oral and written
- Self-confident and a good communicator
- Both able to work in a team and have strong leadership talents
- Kenyan resident
- Maximum of one hour travel distance from Thika
Salary: Ksh 30,000 – 50,000 gross salary + travel and bonus
Depends on education, experience and age
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students with not enough sales or technical experience may try our internship which starts at Ksh.15,000 gross salary +bonus.
- Send documents in PDF format. Mandatory documents (CV and Application letter)
- Let the documents hold your name. e.g. Ann Wanjiku_CV or Ann Wanjiku_Application
- Quote the Job Advert Number responding to advert
- NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.