Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements. You should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations.
Job duties & responsibilities:
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices and payments
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Create and update expense reports
- Process reimbursement forms
- Review and file payroll documents
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Reconcile bank statements
- Assist with budget preparation
Qualifications for the job role:
- Bachelor’s degree in BA – Accounting, finance or related study
- CPA Qualifications
- Previous experience as Finance officer or Accounts assistant
- Minimum experience of 4 years is a must
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
If you meet the above set minimum qualifications, please send us your application through: firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us on or before 15th December, 2020.
Please indicate the position applied for on the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted