Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Industry: Home Appliances
Our Client, a Global leader in the latest innovations in home appliances, consumer electronics and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting is urgently looking to recruit a versatile and enthusiastic Home Appliances (HA) Product Marketer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing our client’s market share with specified accounts (Home Appliance) product category, delivering on strong sales, share growth, and other matters by performing the following duties;
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in implementing strategies to expand our client’s market share within specified accounts (Home Appliance)
- Product insight based on the sell-out analysis of Client’s and competitors
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive view of the competitive set’s product line-up, positioning, strengths and weaknesses.
- Product Marketing Task Team Leader
- Use customer, competitive and Industry insight, and a solid understanding of the portfolio, to prioritize our client’s product roadmap Givens, Musts and Wants.
- Set up PPP (Pre-Planed Promotion) for individual channel and country based on PSI and seasonality
- Price Investigation
- Marketing Intelligence (MI : Desk Research)
- Use market intelligence and business acumen to develop solid Market Equations to secure delivery of the plan at desired ROI – with a long-term view to growth and customer satisfaction
- Liaise with internal groups to optimize marketing dollars and activities for maximum brand exposure and growth
- Manage administrative tasks with support from Inside Sales team
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned as per business needs
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (Marketing) or any other related field from a recognized institution
- Must have at least 2 plus years of on CE business with strong knowledge of HA products, product management, product marketing role with well-known international Home Appliances (HA) companies
- In-Store Marketing (ISM) experience
- Ability to make professional business presentations in writing, through emails and reports, or orally, including complex business and technical matters to an audience of high technical, management, and operational experience
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional presentation skills (Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint savvy)
- Demonstrate ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders in a solution partner or customer organization
- Be a market sensing leader
- Organizational skills and the ability to be proactive and take initiative
If you are up to the challenge, kindly send CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 25th November 2020.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.