Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsible to the County Coordinator for providing operational support and leadership in the day-to-day implementation of a public health project to improve health indicators in Isiolo County for 6 months (5th October 2020 to 31st March 2021).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure timely implementation of the day to day activities of the project as per the project log frame, ghant chart and budget.
- Provide mentoring and coaching including on-job learning to KRCS volunteers to ensure coherent and coordinated quality implementation.
- Work in close consultation with the County Coordinator, Regional Program teams including MEAL and the HQ program manager as necessary.
- Ensure project risk matrix analysis is observed through the project implementation
- Carry out beneficiary targeting, mobilization, and registration in line with community based targeting approaches and register beneficiaries using KRCS approved data collection platforms like RedRose platform.
- Carry out required verification and validation of cash transfer beneficiaries
- Follow up on the project progress, document and share timely periodic project progress reports.
- Conduct field monitoring of project activities as well as support evaluation activities.
- Implement community engagement initiatives including timely response to complaints and feedback to ensure active participation of the local communities.
- Contribute to development of case studies, best practices for learning and sharing of key findings and recommendations within the Movement as well as with external stakeholders.
- Ensure smooth coordination of KRCS activities with relevant Government Ministries (MOH)/Authorities including local leaders and communities as well as other NGOs.
- Participate in regular and periodic project meetings.
- Higher diploma in relevant areas such as Public Health/Community Health/Development studies or related disciplines. University degree is an added advantage.
- Certificate in RCRC movement training in cash and voucher assistance/CTP is added advantage.
- A good understanding of community work and development programming and effective project management.
- Good understanding of MNCH services and Kenya MoH immunization schedule
- Significant understanding of operational realities of cash transfer programming.
- A good understanding of the County Government structures and County Health Strategy.
- Demonstrated competency in Microsoft applications especially word, excel and power point.
- A good understanding of the local area, culture and language in Isiolo County
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply strictly through the https://www.redcross.or.ke/Careers to reach us not later than 23rd November 2020; Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job disclaimer and notification: Kenya Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.