Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Internal auditor- Grade 12 One (1) Position MSU/ADM/IA/02/20
- A Master’s degree in Commerce/Business Management or equivalent from a recognized University;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business Management or equivalent from a recognized University;
- Must be a CPA (K) / CIA graduate;
- At least Ten (10) years relevant experience, Five (5) of which must be at as a Senior Audit Assistant 9/10 in a University or an equivalent position in a comparable Institution;
- Must be a registered member of ICPAK or an equivalent professional body;
- CISA holders will have an added advantage;
- Practical knowledge of ICT in relevant area is mandatory.
Each application should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicants; age, marital status, academic and professional qualifications, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. Scanned copies of these documents must be attached as a running PDF to the email application.
The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated and submitted as follows:
1. Ten (10) hard copies
2. An online application should be submitted to the following email:email@example.com
Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Applications must be sent on or before Monday, 7th December, 2020 addressed to:
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor
Administration, Finance and Development
P. O. BOX 333 – 40105
N/B: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Maseno University is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of either gender or persons with disability are encouraged to apply. The
University does not charge any fee for the recruitment and selection process.