Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reports to: Sales Manager
Interfaces with: Internal: Sales/Marketing Manager/ Officers-Marketing / Sales Administrator / Dispatch In charge/ Drivers.
External: Distributors, Wholesalers, Retailers, E-Commerce based distributors
- Business Development, bringing new customers on board as per monthly sales targets.
- Listing of the products in all supermarkets.
- Able to provide product technical information to the customers.
- Able to design thinking and provide market information to the company for strategic decisions.
- Follow up on orders status with dispatch & sales admin.
- Follow up on payments as per the agreed credit/cash terms.
- Strictly adhere to company’s processes.
- Ensuring orders are sent on time to the company by the customers.
- Follow up on execution of JBPs agreement.
- Time management and settling of payments collected either in bank or main office after each trip
- Ensure proper visibility of the brands across the trade.
- Giving details of various goods/services, offers, and terms of sale by visiting customers and/or customers in allotted areas.
- Creating interest in goods and seeking sale or an agreement to see superiors for further prospecting.
- Ensure that company products are accessible to all channels in the assigned area
- Distributing letters, information sheets and other documents to customers as directed by the Sales Manager
- Market Information to be reported promptly: Competitor activities, Price matrix, market presence, market environments, products sold by the dealer, issues raised by dealers
- Diploma or Degree in Sales & Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years as Sales Representative in an FMCG company desirable,
- Languages: Kiswahili and English.
- Any combination of experience and/or education to perform the job allotted.
- Awareness of the inputs, activities and outputs related to the job.
- Ability to overcome sales objections and problem resolution
- Ability to keep self updated on the professional developments in the area of work.
- Good Interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Good team player
- Always on the lookout for business development, orders and opportunities
- Ability to cope with sales targets, time pressure and stress
- Keen observation and analytical capacity.
- Arithmetical ability to show the dealers the benefit they get from selling our products.
- To be open minded and frankly seek directions in case of any doubt from the superior.
- Technical knowledge of the products.
- Pleasing Manners
- Must be a good listener and observer.