Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
WHO WE ARE
Moko Home + Living is bringing modern furniture designs and world-class customer service to every Kenyan family. Our customers dream of a welcoming place to sleep, relax, and host their guests, but they tell us this isn’t easy – they either have to break the bank or settle for low-quality furniture. Join us in building the products, the brand, and the operations, to put quality, affordable living within everyone’s reach. Since our founding, we have reached over 100,000 Kenyan homes with our products, attracted global investment, and grown from a start-up to a growth-stage company with 250+ employees.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We’re looking for a Senior Finance Officer who will ultimately be responsible to ensure that our cost and management accounting functions are running seamlessly to support the rest of the organization’s decision making. Our perfect match is just as excited about crunching numbers as they are about getting the details right and running efficient processes.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Setting up inventory management systems that ensure good custody of the organization’s inventory
- Conducting timely cost analyses that informs decision-making by the manufacturing and operations teams
- Preparing periodic management reports
- Troubleshooting existing systems and innovating on solutions that improve the efficiency of the department
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have at least 4 years’ experience in building and working with accounting systems in a fast-growing company
- You consider yourself a pro at manufacturing accounting
- You have held a key role in the implementation of a manufacturing accounting system, or entry-level ERP system for a mid-sized organization
- You are an initiative-taker who is excited by troubleshooting and problem-solving
- You are eager to take advantage of the development opportunities within a quickly-growing company
- A CPA-K / ACCA Finalist is highly desirable
CAREER GROWTH + COMPENSATION
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the management team. Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.