Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Medical Officer Jumuia Kaimosi MO-JHK
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To ensure that all the In and Out patients are given quality and informed care under the supervision of Medical administrator
FIELD OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Start with IPD, ICU, NICU and other wards round along with resident doctors or clinical officers, staff nurse, nutritionist, ward secretary & monitoring the admitted patients.
- Advising resident doctors or clinical officers to continue / discontinue earlier prescribed medicine and advise additional treatment, if any.
- Monitoring the progress of the patient.
- Advising Clinical Officer / Medical Officer / resident doctors for discharge of the patient & scrutinizing discharge summary.
- Management of OPD and Casualty patients.
- Advising patient for investigation if required.
- Based out of investigation report treatment of patient should be done.
- Referring serious patients out of our control to higher centre
- Referring patients to other consultants of other specialties within the hospital, if required.
- Admission of OPD patients in ICU or IPD, if required.
- Do surgical intervention if required and monitor the post operative care
- Follow-up & counseling of patients as and when required.
- Monitoring of discharge summary.
- Strictly adhering to the medical ethics & management rules & regulations
- Ensure that equipment in the department is functioning satisfactorily or will take necessary corrective action to ensure this
- Assists the Medical administrator for:
- Special material management requirement
- Ensure quality of performance of the department
- Ensure optimum utilization of resources by the him/her and subordinates
- Complaint redressal of patients
- Co-ordinate on all matters relating to
- Provision of infrastructure and maintenance support
- Selection of type and nature of medical consumables and equipment to be procured
- Any other job assigned by medical administrator from time to time
JOB SPECIFICATION AND OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO THE JOB
Level of Education/Academic Qualification
- Bachelors degree in Medicine
Specialised Training/Professional Qualifications
- Training course in various medical discipline
Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required
- Knowledge in Medical services
- Self-motivated and quick to take initiative
Relevant Job Experience
Must have worked in a similar position for at least two years
Qualified and interested candidates should download the NCCK Job Application Form from the NCCK website. Candidates are advised to STRICTLY send the application form ONLY, duly filled in PDF format to email@example.com indicating job title in the email subject line. The application forms to be received before close of business on 25 November 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The Public is advised that NCCK does NOT charge any fee whatsoever for application, processing, interviewing or securing employment.