Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Physician Jumuia Kaimosi PN-JHK
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To effectively manage Internal Medicine services in the Medical Center that promotes patient safety, clinical quality, and contribute to the continuing professional development programs of the hospital
FIELD OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan for general medical services and resources in the internal medicine unit of the hospital.
- Provide specialized medical services and service delivery in the internal medicine unit of the hospital, ensuring that they meet the expected standards of quality, quantity and compliance.
- Coordinate internal medicine referral services within and without the hospital according to the specialized medical services needs in collaboration with other hospital sections and units and within the framework of the hospital and national referral policies.
- Provide medical research and training within the internal medicine unit of the hospital as well as ensure collaboration and cooperation with Internal Medicine.
- Offer specialized internal medical services’ advice to the hospital executive and other sections/units and the general public.
- Deliver professional health services including provision of Resuscitative and Emergency Services which adhere to the facilities’ policies and procedures.
- Ensure operational readiness of Resuscitative and Emergency Services and equipment including personal equipment.
- Operate within the context of the facility’s Mass Casualty Incident Plan in the designated role, or in other roles as directed by the Medical Superintendent.
- Provide inpatient care and oversee clinical practice and policies to ensure provision of high quality of care at the hospital.
- Work with other medical specialists to solve single or multiple medical issue (s) or perform extensive surgery, when required.
- Prepare and disseminate periodic reports appropriately.
- Comply with the Company’s and Client’s policies and procedures and Code of Conduct at all times.
- Any other job advised by Medical superintended from time to time
JOB SPECIFICATION AND OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO THE JOB
Level of Education/Academic Qualification
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized institution
Specialised Training/Professional Qualifications
- Master of Medicine in (Internal Medicine) from a recognized institution
Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required
- Knowledge in Medical services
- Administrative skills
- Leadership trait
- Self-motivated and quick to take initiative
Relevant Job Experience
Must have worked in a similar position for at least five years
Qualified and interested candidates should download the NCCK Job Application Form from the NCCK website. Candidates are advised to STRICTLY send the application form ONLY, duly filled in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating job title in the email subject line. The application forms to be received before close of business on 25 November 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The Public is advised that NCCK does NOT charge any fee whatsoever for application, processing, interviewing or securing employment.