Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
REGISTERED NURSE: REF NO KRCHN/NBI/11/2020
AMURT Health Care Centre would like to fill the following immediate position based in Nairobi.
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient`s outcomes.
- Providing appropriate health care services
- Providing health education and counselling to patients/ clients and community on identified health needs.
- Carryout MNCH clinic
- Referring patients/clients appropriately.
- Facilitating patients` day admission and discharge plans.
- Maintaining records on Patients/clients health condition and care.
- Ensuring a safe and tidy clinical environment.
- Prepare MOH reports and submit them to Sub-county offices on time.
- Regularly attend departmental meetings
- Diploma in: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing from KMTC or any other recognized institution.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a busy health facility
- Must be a registered nurse.
- Registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya
- Certificate in computer application.
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 November 2020 indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number as the email subject. INTERVIEWS WILL BE DONE ON A ROLLING BASIS and Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.