Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are a small Kindergarten and Elementary School located in Kilifi town looking to hire a competent administrative assistant to handle office operations.
1. Financial Management
• Handling receivables and payables.
• Preparing expenditure and income reports and present to management on weekly and monthly basis.
• Handling payroll and statutory payments.
• Follow up on fee payments.
• Consult with management to prepare a realistic and balanced budget and propose revisions where necessary.
• Oversee maintenance of the school inventory.
• Ensure that the school operates an effective system of financial management and control, including payment of invoices, collection of monies and reconciliation of accounts and adhering to audit requirements.
2. Personnel Management
• Assist the Headteacher and Director in processing and selection of staff which includes: staff advertisements, appointments and associated paperwork and to maintain staff records and help process matters employment.
3. Administration Management
• Market the school positively with the media and with the local community at all available opportunities.
• Visionary and driver in parent communication: writing newsletters, sending messages and emails.
• Handling front office operations
• Handling transport logistics
• Handle most school operations and logistics to ensure most departments are running smoothly.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
-Qualified driver with a valid driving licence (PSV)
-CPA 3 minimum
-Diploma in business management preferably from KIM
-Certificate in computer applications and basic competence
-Excellent communication skills
-Experience working in an educational institution
-Knowledge of Quickbooks
-Soft Skills: empathy, proactiveness, patience, teamwork, organisation and preparedness
-Knowledge of child development and education theories and practices.
Salary: Kshs. 30,000/- gross to be reviewed periodically.
How to Apply
Send all applications (CV and Cover Letter) with the subject: ‘Administrative Assistant Position’ to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 4th December, 2020, 5pm.