Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CAMRIS is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. With experience working in more than 100 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. We apply a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field.
CAAMRIS seeks Interviewers/Enumerators to conduct market research that will enable USAID/Kenya and East Africa (KEA)/Office of Economic Growth and Integration (OEGI) to understand the landscape of available and viable local and regional entities capable of implementing its activities in Kenya and the East Africa region. The findings and recommendations emanating from the research will inform USAID/KEA/OEGI’s future designs and procurements. The market research will involve identifying Kenyan and regional entities with the experience and capacity to implement activities in the following USAID/KEA/OEGI focus areas: agriculture, nutrition, resilience, WASH, trade and investment, and energy.
- Support the research team members in reviewing key documents for this assignment.
- Mine data from numerous sources.
- Collect data in the study areas. Support the gathering of data through focus group discussions and key informant interviews with leadership (e.g., CEOs) of various organizations of interest and other stakeholders.
- Enter data in databases.
- Support in managing and coordinating data collection activities in the field.
- Participate in the drafting of initial documents.
- At least two years of experience in data collection, undertaking market research or surveys and evaluations in development.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, statistics, economics, public policy, development, or another related field.
- Excellent data collection skills.
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research.
- Knowledge in statistical data analysis.
- Strong oral and written communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
CAMRIS International, LLC offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. Please submit your resume online at www.camris.com. CAMRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by any applicable federal, state, or local law.