Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CMC Motors Group Ltd is owned by CMC Holdings Ltd and was acquired by the Al-Futtaim Group in 2014. CMC Motors Group Limited is a leading player in the East African motor industry with exclusive distribution of Ford, Mazda, and Suzuki vehicles. CMC also distributes UD, Eicher and Renault Trucks (medium and heavy commercial) and buses.
CMC Motors Group Limited has seven branches countrywide and six Divisions at Head Quarters in Nairobi. With its two sister companies in both Uganda and Tanzania, CMC Motors Group has by far the largest distribution network in East Africa for sales, parts and service.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Parts Manager – PVD *1 | CMC Motors | Kenya
About the Position:
To develop and implement an effective business strategy to improve Parts sales and profitability in line with the company objectives and to improve the service standards and processes all over CMC Motors through implementation of the best business practice (BPM) so as to improve the customer experience
Specifically, your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Principal Relationship: To enhance relationships through positive engagement for achievement of set performance targets for all brands and performance across the Group.
- Revenue and Profit performance: support retail units in 100% (or more) achievement of budgeted P&L performance expectation through optimal parts stocking
- Cost Management: Manage and motivate 95% (or less) achievement of budgeted P&L performance expectation
- Best Practice Metrology: To implement and continuously improve performance operations in line with the BPM standards
- Supply Chain & Materials Management To optimize end to end operations, cost control and inventory position
- Engagement: Ensure associate engagement is enhanced through motivation and continuous development
University Graduate/MBA or Equivalent experience within the Automotive segment
10 years overall experience with Automotive dealerships –out of which a minimum of 5 to 8 years in Parts department at managerial level
Automotive dealer/distributor business processes and working knowledge of Inventory Management, Logistics and supply chain Management, ERP Navision skills; KPI driven customer focused operation; ability to lead change processes; provide leadership; MS Office skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.