Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CMC Motors Group Ltd is owned by CMC Holdings Ltd and was acquired by the Al-Futtaim Group in 2014. CMC Motors Group Limited is a leading player in the East African motor industry with exclusive distribution of Ford, Mazda, and Suzuki vehicles. CMC also distributes UD, Eicher and Renault Trucks (medium and heavy commercial) and buses.
CMC Motors Group Limited has seven branches countrywide and six Divisions at Head Quarters in Nairobi. With its two sister companies in both Uganda and Tanzania, CMC Motors Group has by far the largest distribution network in East Africa for sales, parts and service.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Parts Supervisor – Commercial Vehicles | CMC Motors | Kenya
About the Position:
Responsible for planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of parts policies and procedures and training of parts personnel in the warehouse to ensure efficiency levels are maintained and by conducting inspection of systems, methods, documentation equipment and parts training.
Specifically, your key responsibilities are as follows:
• Investigates pilferages and fraud with an aim of eliminating vice in parts department.
* Conduct part inspection and enforces proper and efficient application of parts and stock control policy and procedures.
• Implements stock control systems and periodic assessment of training needs of part personnel.
• Plans, coordinates and supervises periodic parts management strategies.
• Reviews parts operations and procedures.
• Carries out review of systems in part operations
* Relevant University Degree.
• Diploma in Stock/Inventory Control
• Higher National Diploma in Technical Training
* Minimum of 5 Years experience in a similar role
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.