Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CMC Motors Group Ltd is owned by CMC Holdings Ltd and was acquired by the Al-Futtaim Group in 2014. CMC Motors Group Limited is a leading player in the East African motor industry with exclusive distribution of Ford, Mazda, and Suzuki vehicles. CMC also distributes UD, Eicher and Renault Trucks (medium and heavy commercial) and buses.
CMC Motors Group Limited has seven branches countrywide and six Divisions at Head Quarters in Nairobi. With its two sister companies in both Uganda and Tanzania, CMC Motors Group has by far the largest distribution network in East Africa for sales, parts and service.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Sales Executive – Commercial Vehicles | CMC Motors | Kenya
About the Position:
We have an excellent opportunity for experienced Sales Executive – Commercial Vehicles who will be responsible for promoting vehicle sales within the division by acquiring adequate product knowledge and ensuring that customers are well informed on the brands product. You will be responsible for qualifying prospects, conducting product presentations, handling demonstrations, closing sales and delivery of vehicles all aimed at achieving set targets and maximum results from sales opportunities.
Specifically, your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Acquire the latest product knowledge on the franchise and distribute this among sales staff.
- Conduct regular market intelligence to benchmark the division against its competitors in the market.
- Ensure proper handing over of products to customers upon collection, while demonstrating the use of the various functions in the vehicles.
- Develop and follow-up on prospective customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Prepare sales call programs.
- Conduct presentations to customers designed to achieve set targets and maximum results from sales opportunities.
- Provide superior customer care by ensuring that customer queries are promptly responded to.
- Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented for part exchange using a systematic record system.
- Validate vehicle valuations and negotiate with potential customers to maximize sales.
You will ideally have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Commerce and at least 5 years’ experience in the Commercial Vehicles –Trucks industry in particular or related industry in Kenya market. Having this experience, it will be expected that you have knowledge of both the local Commercial Vehicles market and technical knowledge of the products. You will have a good command of the English language both written and spoken.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.