Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CMC Motors Group Ltd is owned by CMC Holdings Ltd and was acquired by the Al-Futtaim Group in 2014. CMC Motors Group Limited is a leading player in the East African motor industry with exclusive distribution of Ford, Mazda, and Suzuki vehicles. CMC also distributes UD, Eicher and Renault Trucks (medium and heavy commercial) and buses.
CMC Motors Group Limited has seven branches countrywide and six Divisions at Head Quarters in Nairobi. With its two sister companies in both Uganda and Tanzania, CMC Motors Group has by far the largest distribution network in East Africa for sales, parts and service.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
SERVICE COORDINATOR – ACCREP – *1| CMC Motors | Kenya
About the Position:
To ensure the workshop front office reception is well taken care of by receiving and attend to customers at the workshop reception, directing customers and opening job cards for work to be done
Specifically, your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Receive customers at the workshop counter
- Tend to customer calls at the service counter
- Workshop efficiency
- First time fix
- Prepare workshop for incoming jobs
- Receive and book in of vehicles for service
- Workshop Efficiency
- Printing of service job cards
- Workshop communication
- Notify the relevant manager if a complaint has not been dealt with in the timeliness agreed
- Call customer and update them on the progress and advice them once their vehicles are ready
- Avail information on what has been done and what is pending
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education Grade C
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive option)
- 3 years relevant working experience.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.