Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Contract Period: 6 months
- Providing technical input for development of regulations and standards for electricity subsector.
- Conducting technical audits for new and existing electrical domestic installations and prepare reports on the same.
- Examining, inspecting and processing firms’ and individuals’ licenses issued by the Electricity Department.
- Conducting investigation of electrical related accidents and preparing reports on the same.
- Conducting desktop evaluation and site inspection on environmental and social impact assessment reports provided by NEMA on the proposed electricity projects in country.
- Inspection of the ongoing energy projects in the country and preparing progress report on the same.
- Preparation of electrical workers and contractors’ registers.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- The best FEMALE graduate or post graduate student in Electrical Engineering from a Kenyan University.
- The applicant to have graduated after June 2018.
- A minimum of B+ in KCSE.
Key skills, Knowledge & Competencies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Efficient and organized with good attention to detail.
- High level of Integrity.
- Team Player.
How to Apply
If you believe you fit the required profile, please send your application quoting the email subject; USAID/NARUC Women in Energy Regulation Internship Program via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5p.m. on 4th December 2020
Note : Please email ONLY the following documents at this stage; One-page Cover Letter, CV, Degree Certificate and Recommendation Letter (if any) from the University .
No other testimonials will be required until interview stage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Interns will receive a modest stipend