Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Contract Period: 6months
- Examining, inspecting and processing firms’ and individuals’ licenses issued by the Renewable Energy Department
- Review of environmental impact assessment reports for renewable energy projects.
- Undertaking technical audits for renewable energy projects and preparing reports on the same.
- Review of test reports for regulated appliances and coming up with recommendations for the Licensing Committee’s action.
- Review of energy audit reports submitted to the Authority by licensed energy auditors and providing an opinion on the quality of the report to the facility and the auditor.
- Undertaking quality control energy audits for sampled energy audit reports.
- Preparation of renewable energy registers.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- The best FEMALE graduate or post graduate student in Electrical Engineering from a Kenyan University.
- The applicant to have graduated after June 2018.
- A minimum of B+ in KCSE.
Key skills, Knowledge & Competencies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Efficient and organized with good attention to detail.
- High level of Integrity.
- Team Player.
How to Apply
If you believe you fit the required profile, please send your application quoting the email subject; USAID/NARUC Women in Energy Regulation Internship Program via email to email@example.com by 5p.m. on 4th December 2020
Note : Please email ONLY the following documents at this stage; One-page Cover Letter, CV, Degree Certificate and Recommendation Letter (if any) from the University .
No other testimonials will be required until interview stage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Interns will receive a modest stipend