Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Securex Agencies (K) Limited is seeking to recruit a new member into the Finance Team. The Finance Officer-Treasury will be responsible for implementing financial policies for budgets, cash management, accounting, auditing and financial reporting and ensuring compliance to the legal framework. The Finance Officer will ensure functional accountability through clear process management, with a focus on managing resources to achieve overall business goals.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Treasury Management and Foreign exchange
- Monthly cash flow review and presentation
- Reconciling the balances in the trial balance with the monthly accounts
- Monitoring daily bank balances and updating of banking records
- Providing strategic advice and guidance on all issues of financial management
- Ensuring compliance with Government statutory regulations
- Coordinating annual external audits and liaise with tax consultants for timely tax computation & filing of returns
- Providing financial technical support to ensure books of accounts and records are properly maintained
- Handling multiple banking relationship
- Handling receivables queries both internal and external
- Payroll management
- Preparing Payment and liaising with the bank to ensure payments are done promptly
- Preparing and processing of all statutory payment and ensuring compliance of all taxes due
Key competencies and qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce –Accounting Options
- CPA (K)
- Knowledge and understanding in accounting, taxation and administration
- Excellent IT skills with a working knowledge of the range of MS Office packages and knowledge of online finance management systems.
- Three year’s experience in a busy finance and accounting office
- Experience in application of Quick Books Accounting Software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrating financial acumen in all decision making
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Flexibility in working hours
How to Apply
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating on the email subject the position you are applying for