Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
GRADUATE TRAINEE POSITION
Skills and Qualifications
- Holder of a Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Commerce (Finance/ Accounting Option) or any other equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Must possess a professional qualification – CPA (K)/ ACCA/ CFA/ CIFA.
- At least one-year experience in the accounting field is an added advantage.
- Must have knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, International Accounting Standards, and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Vouching of income and expense items.
- Vouching of balance sheet items.
- Preparation of audit working papers.
- Completing audit programs on specific audit areas as assigned.
- Recommending of specific audit journals.
- Assist in the execution of audit engagements, draw conclusions and give recommendations on various audit areas for all the audit assignments as assigned.
- Document the internal control systems for various audit areas, identify gaps, follow through and make conclusions.
- Have an understanding of the audit assertions and apply them in the audit process.
- Have an understanding of the Kenyan tax system, both direct and indirect taxes.
- Should be able to understand and interpret the financial statements and the applicable tax implications.
- Have a deep understanding on how taxation applies to the different sector entities.
End date 2020-11-27