Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
IT AUDIT TRAINEE
3rd Floor, Rhapta Heights, Rhapta Road, Westlands
Skills and Qualifications
- A university degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any other equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Must have a professional qualification CISA/ CIA / CISSP/ ACCA or CPA (K).
- CEH/ LPT/ OSCP/ CCIE Security/ CSX Practitioner or an equivalent penetration testing certification is an added advantage.
- One-year experience in Information System Audits, cybersecurity reviews, vulnerability assessments, and conducting penetration tests is an added advantage.
- Must possess exceptional analytical capability.
- Must have excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of audit plans for all the assignments as assigned.
- Ensure proper execution of audit engagements assigned, prepare audit programs, working papers, and verifications.
- Assist in conducting comprehensive penetration tests to assess the effectiveness of the cybersecurity framework for clients as assigned.
- Ensure audit evidence including signed-off working papers are collated and filed appropriately for all the assignments as assigned.
- Assist in carrying out IT general and IT application control reviews on information systems to give assurance to clients on the effectiveness and efficiency of the control environment.
- Assist in conducting independent threat and vulnerability assessment tests and report on cyber risks and controls of the ICT systems for clients as assigned.
- Assist in conducting cyber risk assessments for clients as assigned.
- Assist in the preparation of quality and comprehensive audit reports that are compliant with various auditing standards.
End date 2020-11-27