Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Community Health Intern (6 Months Period)
AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care at affordable rates.
As a provider of compassionate and quality health care services, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our valuable resource.
If your goals align to these tenets, we invite you to journey with us in serving God in the healthcare provision.
Reporting to the Program Manager, the holder of the position will glorify God by assisting the MNCH team in developing best practices to achieve Kenya’s Sustainable Development Goals with attention to promoting maternal and newborn health. It also aims at developing the practical skills in health promotion and prevention, research and leadership necessary to be at the forefront of innovation in Global Health initiatives.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- Diploma in Nursing, Community Health, Public Health, Epidemiology, Bible, Sociology, Psychology or other related area. Previous community experience is a plus.
- Strong interest in maternal child health.
- Desire to see effective education and care delivered to men, women and children.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Must demonstrate community involvement, especially as related to maternal newborn care.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in community setting.
- Evidence of strong writing skills.
- Strong interest in evangelism as a component of community health work.
- Must demonstrate leadership skills and ability to motivate teams.
- Must be aligned to the mission and vision of AIC Kijabe hospital.
- An honest person full of integrity in personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities.
- Ability to speak in Maasai and Somali languages is an added advantage.
- High standards of grooming and personal etiquette.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV to email@example.com indicating the title of the job as the subject matter, on or before 6th December 2020. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. Kindly select the internship link. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.