Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client, Kasha Technologies Ltd (kasha.co), an exciting and fast-growing eCommerce start-up company in East Africa focused on women’s health and personal care, is looking for a dynamic, innovative and result-orientated individual to fill in the following position in Nairobi:
Regional Social Media and Events Manager
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Director, the Regional Social Media and Events Manager will be responsible for enhancing the Kasha brand and building strong online communities through our various social media platforms in Kenya and Rwanda. We are looking for a highly talented and motivated individual who is excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment.
- Driving Kasha’s brand awareness by building an online community through engaging posts and content.
- Driving Kasha’s customer retention rate through an impeccable online customer experience; develop a retention plan and grow our customer retention rate.
- Owning the Kenya & Rwanda social media content calendar and build it in line with Kasha’s brand guidelines and the marketing calendar.
- Creating content for various social media platforms. The social media platforms in scope are: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, LinkedIn and potentially additional channels like YouTube, TikTok etc.
- Owning content creation and managing the design team to build content including text posts, videos and images for use on social media
- Promoting products, services and content over social media in a way that is consistent with Kasha’s brand and ecommerce marketing strategy.
- Working closely with the local customer care team in Kenya & Rwanda to manage the local social media pages and respond to customers
- Responsible for the social media budget optimization on marketing investment and tracking & measuring daily spend vs performance to ensure this is aligned to the allocated budget.
- Engaging with Kasha’s online community through offline events aligned to marketing plans and organizing and hosting events that are engaging, informative and educative with an objective to drive brand awareness, grow customer acquisition and retention.
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role supporting an organization’s social media presence (retail or eCommerce a plus)
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Has an active community and network of influencers
- Track record of building and growing online communities for eCommerce Company across the different social media platforms in scope. Must be particularly adept at Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Proven experience managing social media platforms across multiple countries.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com the subject heading ‘REGIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA AND EVENTS MANAGER by 27th November 2020 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
The position is filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.