Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PSASB/02/11/2020 -PRINCIPAL PUBLIC RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER, ASB 4 –1 POSITION
The Principal, Public Relations and Communications Officer will be responsible for:-
- Initiating the development of corporate affairs and communication policies, strategies, procedures and systems;
- Coordinating all corporate communications and related matters in the Board;
- Coordinating the implementation of the Board’s corporate communications strategy;
- Planning and conducting programs designed to create and maintain a positive corporate image;
- Planning and directing the communication strategies and policies;
- Coordinating the production of in-house publications and other communication materials;
- Managing corporate communications and media relations as required;
- Managing Corporate Social Responsibility Programmes;
- Managing stakeholders relationships;
- Coordinating stakeholder and service delivery surveys;
- Coordinating complaints handling and resultant statutory reporting;
- Coordinating implementation of Departmental deliverables in realization of the Board’s Strategic Plan and Performance Contract;
- Managing Performance Management in the Department;
- Coaching and mentoring departmental staff.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Minimum of eight (8) years relevant work experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following:- Journalism, Mass Communications, Public Relations or other relevant social science from a recognized institution;
- Masters Degree in any of the following:- Journalism, Mass Communications, Public Relations or other relevant social science from a recognized institution;
- Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
HOW TO APPLY
If you can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the specified criteria, please send your application letter attaching an updated C.V, copies of academic and professional certificates and any other supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly indicate the reference number on the subject of the email. Candidates must also attach clearance/compliance certificates from CID, HELB, EACC, CRB & KRA in their applications which should be received not later than 8th December, 2020, at 5.00pm.
The PSASB is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing of any kind will lead to automatic disqualification. Women, Youth and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Further, only applications send to email@example.com shall be considered.