Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are seeking to recruit highly qualified result-oriented individuals for the following position;
Overall purpose of the job
Membership recruitment, accounts growth and products uptake of the Society.
Terms of engagement
The successful candidates will be awarded with a 6-month commission-based contract with a monthly retainer. The contracts will be renewable based on performance.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Membership recruitment as per the target
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Prepare Sales and Marketing reports as required
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
Minimum Academic and professional Qualifications requirements
- Holders of a Diploma in business related field or its equivalent from a recognized university,
- Has satisfactorily served in the grade of sales executive / Direct sales officer or comparable position with similar responsibilities for a minimum of 1 year
- A diploma in Co-operative Management, Public Relations or CPA part 1 is an added advantage,
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for the above opportunity should access more information on the job specifications and apply online by filling in the data form below
The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified. In addition, applicants should upload the application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and relevant testimonials on the data form.
The deadline for submission of all application is on or before 9th December 2020 by 5.00pm.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.