Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure consistent feeding of leaf to the rotorvanes and CTC machines so as to achieve the desired standard of cut, and the targeted cutting rate.
- Ensure that the rotorvane runs smoothly without making unusual noise and that the setting gives a maximum squeeze evidenced by a juicy drip at the discharge end.
- Maintain cleanliness at all times and control dhool spillage.
- Weigh, record and dispose of any waste generated in the waste bins provided.
- Ensure that all moving machinery parts are well guarded before starting up the machines.
- Make sure that the daily wash down and weekly chemical cleaning are thoroughly done, and the correct dilution rates used.
- Ensure that magnets are checked, cleaned and their efficiency tested as per procedure before commencing manufacture.
- Make use of the provided protective clothing and personal protective equipment while at work.
- Follow all company health and safety regulations to completely eliminate lost time accidents in your section.
- Check for any oil leakage on the gearbox while ascertaining the motor load. Ensure that this does not contaminate the product.
- Check that the CTC rollers are well sharpened and have been sufficiently cleaned to remove metal chips and coolant residues before installation.
- Report any broken glass to management immediately and isolate any contaminated product.
- Ensure that rollers are properly meshed so that the respective motor ratings are optimized on the true load rather than that indicated by incorrect meshing.
- Ensure that all documents are updated correctly before approval by management.
- Monitor all quality and critical control points as identified in the HACCP study.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma or certificate in engineering/technical area or any other related field
- 4 Years’ experience as a CTC operator or Team leader
- A Clear Communicator
- Good record keeping
NOTE TO ASPIRING INTERESTED APPLICANTS
a)Interested applicants who meet the minimum requirements for these vacancy to send their applications, detailed CV, academic and professional certificates directly to the factory through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Addressed to; The Group Manager
Sireet OEP/KETF plc.
P.O Box 301-30301, Nandi Hills
b)All applications to be received on or before 2nd December2020.Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by 4th December2020 for interviews.
c)Any form of canvassing or coercion will lead to automatic disqualification.
d)The company does NOT demand any payments to receive and/or process any job application.
e)Sireet Outgrowers Empowerment and Producer Company is an equal opportunity Employer.
f)Detailed requirements for the advertised jobs can be obtained from the company website on www.sireetop.co.ke