Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop, review and implement financial policies that include among others financial reporting, financial management, accounts receivable management, accounts payable, fixed assets management
- Develop and implement a financial strategy in line with generally accepted principles, international accounting standards, and legal framework in place from time to time.
- Provide effective leadership to the finance team and develop the teams to achieve appropriate financial management skills. Trains and develops all staff on finance and manage Industrial Relations in finance department
- Analyse financial statement of the company and give sound advice to the management as per the requirement.
- Maintenance of accounting and preparation of management accounts e.g. (Cash flow, Income statement, and Balance sheet).
- Provides updates on the Supplier Balances and payments.
- Salaries-farmers/Employees’ payments and follow ups thereafter.
- Computation of factory COP and recommending ways of cutting cost.
- Prepare business budgets/forecasting and Capital Expenditure Proposals, ensures that the business annual revenue budget & expenditure controls against approved budget are in place.
- Computation of Boiler efficiency.
- Validate, updating and filing statutory returns and ensure tax compliance on all statutory obligations (VAT, PAYE, income Tax, NHIF, NSSF etc)
- Made Tea-Updates on Auctions and Retail Made Tea
- Supervise the staff within the Accounts Section of the Company;
- In charge of the proper keeping of books of accounts and monthly financial statements;
- Provide financial projections to enable/advise the board to effectively conduct its business;
- Generate the yearly budget estimates and ensure that the budgetary allocations are adhered to.
- Develop and manage an efficient filing system at the various company offices;
- Ensure that proper books of accounts are kept at all times;
- Participate in annual stock counts
- Petty cash payment posting and reconciliation
- Make periodical management reports on finance and accounts;
- Provide support to internal and external auditors as and when required;
- Maintain an accurate register of all the company assets at all times;
- Continuously carry business risk assessment and propose to Board appropriate mitigation measures (i.e. insurance, audits, governance etc) to mitigate risks
- Appraise the accounts section staff periodically.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Degree/graduate in finance or accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA-K) or its equivalent
- Masters degree will be an advantage
- Minimum of 10+ years post qualification experience, five of which must be in Tea Factory set up.
- Experience in ERP systems
- Knowledge in computer applications Especially MS Excel and other Accounting Packages and reporting Tools
- Member of professional body
NOTE TO ASPIRING INTERESTED APPLICANTS
a)Interested applicants who meet the minimum requirements for these vacancy to send their applications, detailed CV, academic and professional certificates directly to the factory through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Addressed to; The Group Manager
Sireet OEP/KETF plc.
P.O Box 301-30301, Nandi Hills
b)All applications to be received on or before 2ndDecember2020.Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by 4thDecember2020for interviews.
c)Any form of canvassing or coercion will lead to automatic disqualification.
d)The company does NOT demand any payments to receive and/or process any job application.
e)Sireet Outgrowers Empowerment and Producer Company is an equal opportunity Employer.
f)Detailed requirements for the advertised jobs can be obtained from the company website on www.sireetop.co.ke