Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepares tea brands and channel blueprints, sales forecasts and sales route plans.
- Prepares customer category plans for brand / channel specific events, prepares trade material and national promotions and trade fairs.
- Accountable for full year sales forecast for both local sales and international auction.
- Defines brand /Channel promotion guidelines and secures implementation.
- Evaluates / monitors Promotion progress and addresses deviations.
- Develops Sales plans and budgets to achieve or exceed the annual sales objectives for each area.
- Monitor and control the sales budget to ensure optimum utilization of resources.
- Generate sales of tea in the identified areas through a team of salesmen in order to achieve or exceed the annual sales targets.
- Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales.
- Provide distributors and customers in the areas identified with information about new or improved tea products and services.
- Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network to ensure the comprehensive availability of company’s products and services across the markets to achieve or exceed the sales targets
- Establish and ensure that all sales administration procedures are properly implemented to support the sales teams in their efforts to accomplish the sales targets.
- Co-ordinate and follow up with the stores team leader to ensure that adequate inventory stock of product and packaging material is maintained in order to meet the sales delivery schedules and provide the distributors with superior levels of service and meet the needs of the customer.
- Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure that adequate marketing support by way of merchandising and promotions is available in order to provide brand visibility and promote sales.
- Periodically appraise, train and develop all marketing employees on tea sales and marketing
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher Diploma in sales & Marketing or related field.
- Six (6) years’ experience in sales and marketing field.
- Proven experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales & Marketing team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team.
NOTE TO ASPIRING INTERESTED APPLICANTS
a)Interested applicants who meet the minimum requirements for these vacancy to send their applications, detailed CV, academic and professional certificates directly to the factory through email: email@example.com
Addressed to; The Group Manager
Sireet OEP/KETF plc.
P.O Box 301-30301, Nandi Hills
b)All applications to be received on or before 2ndDecember2020.Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by 4thDecember2020for interviews.
c)Any form of canvassing or coercion will lead to automatic disqualification.
d)The company does NOT demand any payments to receive and/or process any job application.
e)Sireet Outgrowers Empowerment and Producer Company is an equal opportunity Employer.
f)Detailed requirements for the advertised jobs can be obtained from the company website on www.sireetop.co.ke