Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery
- Master’s degree in the respective specialty
- Postgraduate qualifications in Laparoscopy will be an added advantage
- Valid practice license, current retention license and in good standing with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board (KMPDB)
- Passion for patient experience
- High sense self-drive and self-motivation
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their application letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating on the email subject the position being applied for. The application should be received not later than 5.00pm on Monday, 30th November 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.